Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Family Reunion and visit Pokhara

Aakanksha Shrestha *my elder daughter*
Aakanksha and Indira in Pokhara
My Daddy and younger daughter Ichhya in Pokhara
Aakanksha in hotel lovely mount, Pokhara

Waiting for boot to go to the Taal Barahi temple
The temple located in the middle of the FEWA LAKE

Indira and kids in the temple premises

Ichhya *Putting steps togather with grandfather* *Free steps towards the future*
Ichhya, enjoying in the Surya Nepal gulf course, Pokhara
Ichhya running towards me
Visiting to younger sister of my mother, living in Pokhara
Preparing food for us
Visiting to younger sister and her family, living in Pokhara
Ichhya, with my younger sister
Booting over FEWA LAKE

*One click* infront of Taal barahi temple
Worship and Tourism
Visiting Davis falls in southern part of Pokhara city
*Enjoying the narure* Seti river Gorge



Daddy, Ichhya and myself, Photo taken by Aakanksha
Indira, Ichhya and myself
Photo taken by Aakanksha
Bindyabasini temple, Pokhara
Ichhya wants to run Ichhya "I am enjoying my childhood""Look at me, It's my style"
Tourist com devotee, Bindyabasini temple in Pokhara
Daddy, Aakanksha, myself, younger brother Prem, Indira and Ichhya

*Inside the Mahendra Cave* Northen part of the city
Enjoying the cave walk
My daddy, loves nature
Aakanksha and Chandani
Aakanksha and Ichhya in the Matepani Gumba, Pokhara
Indira and Aakanksha
Really nice art work
Statue of Lord Buddha *The light of Asia*
The weather didn’t favor on us to take a picture
in front of natural mountains, so we took the picture
in front of artificial but nice creation of Himalaya
We are enjoying our NEPALI New year 2064 holydays
in beautiful city Pokhara
Happy New Year 2064 (Nepali new year)
Click on to each picture to enlarge the view if you like

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Brothe Nice kids nice activities of childhood. Ichhya